Terms and Conditions & Privacy
- We expect you to leave the property clean & tidy as you found it upon your arrival, less the dirty laundry from the beds which should be placed next to the washing machine. We are not charging for a clean, but we do make a charge for bed linen and laundry. Since Covid - towels are no longer provided.
- We do our very best to make our homes as welcoming as possible and to meet everyones expectations. However, thankfully we are all different, therefore kindly give us your feedback. If something is wrong when you arrive, please report this to us immediately to allow us the opportunity to resolve - naturally we hope nothing is wrong, but you are renting a house, and many things, like in your own can go wrong/break down.
- For Slovenia, you are visiting the Soca Valley, which is surrounded by mountains as well as the huge Trigav National Park being within walking distance. You are therefore informed to expected insects, spiders, beetles and in late summer the native scorpion.
- All of our properties are old and characteristic, with bumpy walls, and some with well worn floor boards. So, if you are expecting a dust free clinical hotel room, do not book any of our properties, the stone houses need to breathe, and therefore create more dust than most.
- We take a refundable security deposit of 300 euros, which will be returned to you at the end providing you do not break anything or cause any damage, or additional costs, for example, loose the keys!.
- All of our properties are strictly no smoking and no pets.
- A booking deposit in non refundable. Cancellations with less than 10 weeks to go will not receive a refund.